MOB 0.00% 1.0¢ mobilicom limited

News: MOB Israel’S Ministry Of Defense Purchases Mobilicom’S ICE Cybersecurity Software Drone..., page-20

1. 18,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Mobilicom market cap $4m now which means management are close to sucking out the equivalent of the market cap every single year. No signs of any fee cuts, viable business plan or income from the other 49 so called customers. Falling 5% per week on average.

Shareholders now paying 10% adr fees p.a. just to hold this while it is engineered to zero where I expect management will take even more equity warrants.

I expect this will get a notice of breach of listing rules from the Nasdaq this week. Shorters will pile on even harder and managment will, I expect, play into their hands yet again just like with the last delisting.

Nothing but hot air so far. I think greed and determination by management to take huge fees, most of the equity and prevent listing as a real US public company where shareholders control their shares will probably see this keep on heading to zero.
    I suspect just want to take in a few more million in discounted placements before saying 'the market does not want our product' and delisting, or 'the retail investors we keep on screwing don't want our shares; so we are diluting them my 90% to a preferred investor group. Maybe that is what that application to raise $50m with a market cap of $4m was all about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.