MRY 0.00% 2.7¢ monteray mining group ltd

Well picked this out of the 19 Dec Announcement as been running...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Well picked this  out of the 19 Dec Announcement as been running the ruler over this as a potential investment...

"...CORONA addresses a “two-sided” market by linking low-cost regional landline telephony network service providers to nearby corporate roaming travellers who need access to low-cost, high-quality telephony services. By monitoring the location of employees’ roaming smartphones, and by managing a number of scalable service agreements with regional network service providers, CORONA seamlessly connects its end-users to nearby telephony resources – using the same protocol that the international cellular telephony networks use for roaming between their networks – to drive down roaming call costs and improve contactability..."

I guess the question is how is exactly does this tech product drive down costs of the calls ... Does it compress data better than other providers such as Viber ZipT thus using lower bandwidth ?? If so by how much. Understand the  usefulness of extending companies Telephone system internationally to save people having to look au country area codes etc ... but its the lower call cost costs  that I'm grey on...does anyone have more info on this side of things. ?  

"..CORONA’s advanced roaming protocol stack seamlessly connects demanding corporate  users with local voice  service providers..."

How does this allow lower cost calls than competitors?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.