MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

re: News: Morning Star achieve first gold pro... Qunity good to...

1. 95 Posts.
    re: News: Morning Star achieve first gold pro... Qunity

good to see you back and much more positive. I was worried about you for a while. Enjoy your posts.

I have no idea the final outcome for MSG and have no other information other than gleaned from MSG articles.

Perhaps this is wishful thinking but I tend to think that we will see some better information flow in future. I would say that Nick has tried to plug the information gap as best as his position allows by way of the Flickr photos. I was at site in 2010 and there has been enormous progress.

I would also guess that the mill must be approaching design function after a long commissioning period. A number of issues as postulated by Plough, such as ore size and primary crushing problems have probably been mostly overcome.

My thinking is that the 30 km drill program is to shore up ore supply into the future. Thus there should be multiple ore sources and this should keep the mill fully deployed.

So , yes, watching the SP drop off a cliff wasn't much fun but I live in optimism.

As for the price of gold – I don't really have any concerns that there will a precipitous drop in world price that will put additional pressure on SP. My guess is that the current POG of around $ 1600 is becoming more stable as time goes.

But please keep in mind I don't have a clue.

PS new thread please so BBR doesn't start each time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.