MPL 0.00% $3.66 medibank private limited

News: MPL Medibank Private Says Aware Of Reports Of Threat From Criminal To Publish Stolen Data In..., page-3

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    If...& i mean "IF" this stock falls 25% to 30% after news release, this could be an incredible trade.
    Its times like these where the mooted class action which might well get through the courts, it may be very ben minimal as clearly no company wants to be hacked and there are always contingencies for hacking within servers.
    The court will look at that & i dare say will look into MPL quite favourably.
    All through companies that have been hacked previously, the outcome has been favourable for them in the long run, more so not so much the hack itself, but how the company conducts itself through the case scenario.
    So far im impressed thus far with medibank dealing with the shit.
    It has reiterated guidance and has set aside funds for class action which will be capped.
    Whilst it is still the whipping boy, im watching numbers everyday and when some good news eventuates, this stock will bounce quite quickly...as per usual....its all about timing.
    Im not in yet, but im close....
    Al the best to long ter holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.