MQG 2.37% $225.17 macquarie group limited

If the DOW crashes 50% ... then we've got bigger problems vs...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    If the DOW crashes 50% ... then we've got bigger problems vs worrying about MQG I suspect.

Having said that ... the war chest MQG have would be put to good use. Their team would go hunting for high quality distressed assets. The GFC produced stellar buying.

Just look back at previous points of instability. They buy global quality at rock bottom prices. Then later either suck out the goodness or develop the business to be offloaded when maximum growth has been achieved.

Right now I'd hate for that war chest to be burning a hole in Shemara's pockets with the court of shareholders seemingly demanding it be deployed.
    MQG have been the kings of raising capital with the least dilution to existing shareholders. Just look at their last capital raising prices. Sensational work Shemara & team I say. Let the instos buy in at the top.

Having said that ... the MQG team time and time again come out of top. They employ smart creative ruthless people. MQG are sharks. But I see them as my sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$225.17
Change
5.210(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $85.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$220.90 $226.19 $220.69 $219.4M 984.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1663 $224.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$225.17 43 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MQG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.