MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

News: MRL Corporation raises $1.1M for bulk sampling at graphite project, page-24

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Yes Amok, China is a real competitor for Vein because they know it competes with them and they know its global importance for the next technology generation. Australia is also in for a good chance but many other countries lag and all their shenanigans wont work anymore. There is also more at stake then Graphite, Sri Lanka is positioned to be a hub of the new Silk Road, another Singapore.

Investors in Singapore can smell cheap deals across oceans and have lots of cash and have just finished investment talks that took in the whole global shift away from USD. China's new deals to trade in their currency means more shipping and trade though places like Singapore and eventually they need to go south as south-Asia gets their flat screens and x factor!

Also Australia came up allot in these millionaire clubs, our land is up for grabs and don't think they forget our centers of education for their kids.

Sri Lanka appreciates and trusts Australia and our navy and expertise is much valued by them. The Smartest move our nation can do is get in there and get the trade deals and security deals and education deals flowing with Sri Lanka. We can also offer them skills training for adults as well as our top cops for training and assistance.

Our business leaders are not two faced like many other nations and can step in as well. We have allot of great points going for us over China but they also have abilities to out do us in infrastructure and ports and other things as well.

Universities around the world are racing with Graphene and patents are working there way through in the 10,000's. If America and others were smart they would use Australia as a way to get a foot in the door. Sri Lanka needs our legal and corporate expertise but other nations like China and Singapore can also offer cleaning up corruption. Very, Very interesting.

Australian companies like MRF have amazing management and experience and integrity and that is what the Sri Lanka government wants. It wants companies who don't try to take short cuts or play games or expect special treatment. They want safety, the environment and their workers all protected and they want to convert their resources into in roads, houses, cities and schools. I recently had a debate about the Sri Lankan people and I stand by my conviction that they are a good people for the most part just like us.

Fantastic and insightful post Amok, post of the day.

I also like to talk to geologists, lecturers, businesses on the ground and even call up and speak to the officials involved if I can. Still the word for MRF is Oversight, checking up on every step like it was life and death and out thinking everyone else!

Kind Regards

PS - DYOR !!!

PPS - Mistakes are easy and sometimes hard to accept!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.