MSB 1.05% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

Not sure @Tobes1234, we have to be careful as we are all...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Not sure @Tobes1234, we have to be careful as we are all waiting, waiting, waiting. And when we are not waiting we are "speculwaiting" which can lead to a few distortions and dare I say a few arguments on the forum. Cannot see us issuing shares until we are in a position of strength, ie on the back of good news. Our recent balance sheet contribution from Surge, steadied nervous balance sheet watchers and allows for due process and time to take its course in any negotiations. The Ards results will be with us soon. They will be poured over and Novartis will come back with a decision. I expect like me, you believe that will be yes. That will take care of Rem-L and the share price will push up. CLBP will need a trial of some sort and I expect so will SRGvHD. A top up of money for those?.
    If you really wanted to speculate, how about Heart ? Just us, no partner. If you believe in the science then that is a delicious thought. Probably our biggest market and with the cashflow from Rem-L and a few shares sold at a good price, plus don't forget the extra from Surge when we get to certain point. Could we afford to going it alone?
    Baby steps but babies do grow up and if I am being honest, this is a hell of a gestation period. Always the last part when time seems to slow down.
    When it all does happen, I'm calling mine,"retirement".
    Anyway, any bit of news at the moment, gives a certain "frisson" to it all.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.010(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.5¢ 97.5¢ 94.0¢ $2.076M 2.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 162826 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 28820 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.