MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

I haven’t been to Europe Recently Yankee—instead I’ve had to...

1. 6,264 Posts.
    I haven’t been to Europe Recently Yankee—instead I’ve had to tone down my posts due to HC sanctions.

Unfortunately another true believer and regular poster has been suspended—best wishes to the Sweet Life!

Without doubt MSB has the potential to change the massive healthcare landscape and I suspect big pharma is doing all it can to buy catchup time. Given the CEO of CSL suggested MSB has the potential to rival CSL we should remain optimistic that MSB has enough in the pipeline to achieve the $100 target.

MSB is a sitting duck as it has not yet achieved profitability but once that hurdle is overcome and some high profile celebrities are treated then the paradigm shift will be complete.

Like you say, companies are valued in the billions with less potential to improve the lives of people. As well governments will not be able to afford the current and growing expenses when treating patients with drugs.

The blaster has been battered and targeted by naysayers, but that too will pass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.