MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

News: MSB Mesoblast says qtrly loss attributable $9.8 mln, page-85

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997
    I listened to the recent webcast a couple of times. As a former sufferer of RA, I've felt a bit conflicted about MSB's RA candidate. I wondered about the potential impact to revenue from biologics, which require repeated injections. But, as SI mentioned, one third is a huge number of non responders. I also note a biosimilar to Humira has recently been approved in Europe. SI mentioned a comparison of MSB's candidate to Retuximab for biologic refractory RA, which shows he's thought about how it might be used in clinical practice and where it would sit in the market. Even Retuximab has a biosimilar called Truxima. The question about possible re-dosing was one I always wanted to ask. And if we get some good radiological data further down the line, that would be awesome.

I used to think MSB should focus on CHF but I'm not so sure any more. I see MSB's RA and CHF candidates as attractive to pharma because they're very tough problems, there's a large number of people for whom nothing works, and the markets for both are huge.

All imo. DYO research. Good luck to all holders and good health to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.