MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

Suntrader...Still have some shares in bottom draw but the last...

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Suntrader...Still have some shares in bottom draw but the last time I looked they had mushrooms growing on it. I think nothing has really changed. IMO, they were lucky to get Lic' back this time round. I also have doubts if a BFS can and will be done to that countries requirements in due course given that was a major issue in the court proceedings. To me I see no infrastructure (elec / water / roads etc etc) and huge swags of funds will be required to get anything up & going...would you take part in a CR ? I for one wouldn't touch it with a barge pole......as you know the mineral resources sector globally is in a downturn trend for a long time to come in my opinion.

Unless this Co can show a steady income stream I see very little hope for it at all..they just can't keep treading water with Director loans / non payment of wages etc etc to stay afloat

see last ASX announcement questioning the state of Co affairs...does instill me with any confidence.

I suppose the Next time I look at the shares in my bottom draw with the mushrooms growing on them they will be most likely decomposed for more fungi to sprout more mushrooms.

You do know how mushrooms grow don't you ; Keep them in the dark and feed them on BS .....hmmmmm maybe the Co should go into mushroom growing as they may excel in that line of exploration activities.

Like always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 57639793 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21906873 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.