SRT 0.00% 20.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

I think there will be another bid, I feel quite certain. Most...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I think there will be another bid, I feel quite certain. Most their peers are trading on much higher multiples and past takeovers above all 14x. This bid equates to an EV/EBITDA multiple of 11.7x so at 14.2x we might see $4.75. I think Accor Hotel would find it hard to lift the bid by that much as they will have to flick out some hotels to have any chance of appeasing the ACCC?. So to get this price, I think a company with fewer issues in the regulatory space will win control. My Call is $4.40. So I am hanging on. Also next year or 2 will see Com games and many gay marriage clienteles to strengthen numbers. Happy Day / Cheers.
    { MORGANS post part sent yesterday, We think a bidder will need to pay more than this given past industry takeover multiples have been well in excess of 14x}

{From Morgans:The Board of MTR have unanimously recommended a scheme of arrangement with AccorHotels. The Scheme is subject to certain regulatory approvals (by shareholders, FIRB and ACCC) being met however it is not subject to further financing arrangements or due diligence. MTR has appointed an independent expert to determine whether the scheme is in the best of interests of shareholders. This report will be included in the scheme booklet which is expected to be distributed to shareholders in February 2018. The offer price is A$3.96 cash per share (on a fully diluted basis). Consideration may include a special dividend of up to 23.5c depending on franking credits which will be deducted from the A$3.96. Based on A$3.96, the offer price is at a 22.6% premium to MTR's last closing price of A$3.23. Based on our FY18 forecast, . We are surprised how quickly the Board has come out and endorsed the offer. MTR is now clearly in play and we can't rule out other parties being interested in the group. The press has previously speculated that Marriott International, Intercontinental and and Minor International (acquired Oaks in 2011) could be interested.}

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.30pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.