CHN 2.89% $1.18 chalice mining limited

news must be close, page-7

1. 1,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Refering to the Speeding ticket question/statement: normally aren't they issued in the morning giving them the night to write it? or no?

---------------------

Just like to say, I've been looking over the past ANN's and more focused on the june 2011 Quarterly Report..

I see that we got ENAMCO to aquire 30% of the Zara Gold project, which then re-commencement of exploration drilling, are these the results which are pending and due very soon?

and also it states we also extended the drilling depth on the koka drill holes so we have another lot of results pending also?

and also lately it states that it acquired the Mogoraib property, which already has a KNOWN high grade mine, but have the results of the Versatile Time‐Domain Electro‐Magnetic (VTEM) survey been published yet? if so thats another lot of results pending?

So if i'm not wrong we are waiting for 3 lots of results to be ANN'd very soon?

If this is the case then i'm happy I bought in before the rush because when all these results become known, this stock is going to skyrock if the grades are as high as Chalice are suspecting it to be.

I quote "The new phase of exploration drilling at the Zara Project is focused on testing a series of Induced Polarisation (IP) resistivity targets in the vicinity of the high-grade Koka Gold Deposit (Indicated Mineral Resource of 840,000oz @5.3g/t gold)."

So its hinting that the grades will be as high if not higher from the fact that it is near the Koka project and it may have more areas which are unknown to be found?

If this is right, then Whoohoo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.035(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $457.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.20 $1.15 $4.696M 3.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10999 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 18001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.