MYG 0.00% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

re: News: Mutiny Gold Paydirt Presentation Ma... JG was doubting...

1. 6,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1652
    re: News: Mutiny Gold Paydirt Presentation Ma... JG was doubting the POG at the start of his presentation lol.
    Saying their the market was wrong or right ! obviously the market and the herd mentally will be running to PM miners sometime soon enough.

I believe once POG breaks out in AUD, then will start seeing the move take place.
    Come August onward seasonal strength in PM will begin and it will be on.

He said also that their first resource upgrade of deflector will be around 300-400oz in that presentation. If we can cross the 1m+ resource before production it will be excellent !!!

Looking forward to watching MYG unfolding. As for this port business, well, he didn't make it that clear did he ? Previous presentations he quoted all Gold and Silver will be sold to the Perth mint !!! So other than the copper, we don't need a port.

The iron ore will be a spin off, and copper concrete is not that much. I think their is a misunderstanding here.

Anyway, IF and that's a big IF, we get under 10cents ill be doubling up in anticipation of the storm that will take place in MYG.

only 12 mnths til production, and the everything really begins now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $303 421

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 26250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.