MYA 0.00% 10.0¢ my atm holdings limited

News: My ATM Holdings in pre-open pending acquisition approval

1. My ATM Holdings (ASX:MYA) is set to vote today on the acquisition of iWebGate Technology Limited at a General Meeting of Shareholders.

The ASX has granted the company a trading halt, with its shares placed in pre-open.

iWebGate has created a software product delivering the Virtualization of Network Services.

When installed on one physical or virtual server, iWebGate’s Virtual Services Platform (VSP) establishes a comprehensive network of shared services (web, mail, file, proxy, reporting, remote access etc) between an organisation’s primary network and all other internal and external networks.

The software-defined approach of placing a secure and collaborative network in front of all cloud and on-premise networks takes best practice DMZ security to a whole new level and creates many commercially capable opportunities.

If the acquisition is approved, then the company will request its shares are suspended pending re-compliance with Chapters 1 and 2 of the ASX Listing Rules.

The halt will remain in place until the opening of trade on Friday 19th September 2014, or earlier if an announcement is made to the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.