MYX 0.66% $4.60 mayne pharma group limited

they may not make any ASX announcement about this. It reminds me...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    they may not make any ASX announcement about this. It reminds me of migraine drug approved few months back. I asked investor relation why there is no announcement? They said something which I can't remember, but the meaning is 'too small to be considered as ASX announcement qualified'. interesting enough, SR's wording in the news is 95% similar. 'I'm pleased ........expanding portfolio.......'. If you are so pleased, why don't you please shareholders by asking your investor relation to make an announcement, you could make it as non price sensitive. can't understand their mindset. all of us waiting for any sort of positives, as we haven't see enough. making regular positive updates about what they mentioned in the financial report is every other company will do, but not MYX. They mentioned so many FDA approvals expecting this year... but... I think someone will ask in AGM the same question, 'Why we didn't see as many announcements as FDA approvals mentioned in last year's financial report?' And SR will respond with 'Errr, oh, yes.....' as what he always does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.