NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

(Adds: I Squared Capital, Allianz Updates: Microsoft, IndiGo)...

1. 186,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2746

(Adds: I Squared Capital, Allianz Updates: Microsoft, IndiGo)

Oct 13 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1330 GMT on Friday:

** Xbox maker Microsoft  MSFT.O  closed its $69 billion 
    deal for Activision Blizzard  ATVI.O , swelling its heft in the 

video-gaming market with best-selling titles including "Call of Duty" to better compete with industry leader Sony 6758.T .

** Miami-based infrastructure investor I Squared Capital 
    aims to sign a deal to acquire Deutsche Bahn's international 

transport business Arriva as soon as Monday, three sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.

** German insurer Allianz  ALVG.DE  said it has entered 
    into definite agreements to sell its 49% stake in CPIC Fund 

Management Co. to Chinese investment bank Guotai Junan Securities 601211.SS .

** India's IndiGo  INGL.NS  co-founder Rakesh Gangwal is 
    in talks to buy a "sizable" stake in troubled domestic airline 

SpiceJet SPJT.BO , ET Now reported , citing sources.

** Deutsche Bank DBKGn.DE has completed its takeover of Numis NUM.L , a London-based boutique investment bank, expanding its links with UK corporate clients, the German bank said.

** Newcrest Mining (NCM) shareholders have voted strongly in favour of accepting the A$26.2 billion ($16.81 billion) buyout bid from global gold mining giant Newmont Corporation NEM.N , Australia's largest corporate takeover this year.

** California Attorney General Rob Bonta said that his office was concerned about Kroger's KR.N proposed deal to buy rival Albertsons ACI.N for $24.5 billion, and may sue to stop it.

** U.S. investment firm Live Ventures LIVE.O has offered to buy LL Flooring Holdings Inc LL.N , formerly known as Lumber Liquidators, for roughly $180 million in cash, according to a letter seen by Reuters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.