GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

news needed, page-4

1. 204 Posts.
    Exactly Jnr.

There will be no further flow testing until the forward plan to prove up the contingent reserve. This is a good thing as it shows they have enough Data to believe they are commercial. It is also due to the fact they have no storage facilities for extended testing.

They will need to partner up with someone to turn this field into a producer, and to continue with the exploration of the other anticlines mentioned recently.

Dennis plans to keep the 40 MW Powerstation inhouse, thus maximising profits by selling electricity, rather than wholesale gas. The funds raised for this, and the Production facilities will need to come from outside, a partner of sorts.

if anyone else knows a way how a small cap can turn C2 reserves into a producing field with just $2 MIll in the bank ill sure like to hear it.

My big picture view is that Phillipines is a goer, it will be cash flow positive within a short time frame, and this will allow GGX to keep trading, keep the exploration up on Cebu, and commence exploration in France, where I believe the company maker is just a hole or two away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.