GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

news needed, page-5

1. 796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    young eagle, whilst I admire your confidence in the company and your total faith with st dennis, a couple of points spring to mind, one the company couldn't get the capital raising away there is still an overhang of shares waiting to be placed, which sort of makes me think that there marketing department didn't have the goods to back up the story. secondly how many years have they had to find something worthwhile? and were still giving them money our money to drill holes with no commercial value? were you not as bullish at 10 and 11 cents now we sit at 2.6 today after I and others have just put more of our hard earned in at 3 cents in the past two weeks. call me cynical but I get a bit fed up with the same were going to do story, I am now wondering if the extra couple of hundred thousand I bought was a worthwhile investment, maybe two weeks in bora bora would have given me more joy than to watch the share price with another red arrow against its name. im sure st dennis will pull us all out of this then I can retract this comment but until then I remain just another disgruntled investor who is sick of the same old hype.i hope I am wrong about all of this but seen it all before,good weekend to all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.