NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

News: NET Netlinkz Ltd Executed Convertible Securities Facility Agreement To Raise Up To A$10 Mln, page-6

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Most posters seem to have a good knowledge of what net is, I and others have discussed the technology and pointed out that it's open source and asked what IP Net actually has as most of it falls under Cisco or Intel, and had no response. Comments ref the global security award are 10 years old which in this area are now irrelevant. What people seek to want is transparency and you can tell the uprampers and affiliated either employees or market makers spinning things. That's resulted in the scepticism and fact checking to try and work out what the real truth is. Sorry if it seems strange, I got involved when looking for investments and then read the posts a few years ago and now it's hooked me to understand what's going on and how so much can be spent raised etc on fairly old tech with little real scrutiny. If you look through posts from country Bob he has agreat list of all the partnerships, new labs, countries opened initiatives etc and no revenue. It's really worth checking out. Am pretty sure the net senior management post on here which adds another dimension.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.