NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

are you an existing staff? how do you know there is NO VSN...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    are you an existing staff? how do you know there is NO VSN licence sold? and the IOT lab is the illusion to get more funding? This is a real danger - if this is real - you will be protected by whistleblower regulations - if it's "made up" then please make a clear statement this is your "made up" story. @ryan2991 wants some substantial information - not just a "made up"story.

Don't ask me why i know there is VSN licence sold - i read the report and it told me so.

The waterplant and SSI only contribute not even $1m revenue in past financial year - so what about the rest of $4.2m revenue? - drop from the sky? If they have manipulated the contract/sell revenue - wouldn't the auditor pick this up?

when they first announce $15m revenue forecast - you said the revenue will be NIL. -- ok there is no substantial info to support, you may be right

when they announced a $5.3 m revenue GENERATED - you said that's one off --- but you couldn't suggest where was the rest of $4m from

if they capable to achieve $15.3 revenue by end of 2020 calendar year - what would you say? Revenue from the IT support provided instead of from selling VSN licences? or there is other excuse you have in hand?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.