MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Excellent post @alpaka ; Yesterday I proposed the argument that...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Excellent post @alpaka ;

Yesterday I proposed the argument that the most significant thing to happen in the world of graphite is not the latest and greatest graphene news although I am geeking out over it myself; but actually the ....

EMERGENCE OF SL VEIN GRAPHITE AND ITS CONVERSION INTO GRAPHENE -

How many Flakers have actually seen these Results???

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150811/pdf/430ffgf60zs1zy.pdf

How many Flakers understand these Results?

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150811/pdf/430ffgf60zs1zy.pdf

I bring this up because in my opinion this is important for us all...

This Bombshell information is the significant in so many ways. Why do I think it is so historic and important? It undermines Global Markets; it shakes the tree; it is results so significant that it means all the Capital investment racing into Graphene will be matched by the Natural market. Each ramping up together.

Talga and MRL Corporation don't clash with each other but there are definitely important insights to be had and Advantages for MRL Corporation following up behind in my opinion. I don't think it is all rosy for all flakers and though it is true a rising tide will lift most boats I think this one requires a captain to lead the ship through without drastic actions....

[PDF]For personal use only

www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/.../pdf/43011xmwq...
    Australian Securities Exchange
    Jul 27, 2015 - MRL Corporation Limited. ACN 007 870 760 ... MRL (ASX: MRF) is pleased to report on what has been a highly successful June Quarter for the ...

www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/.../pdf/42xnh6t76fp...
    Apr 1, 2015 - Mineral Intelligence magazine has published a report on graphite and future battery ... About MRL Corporation Ltd (ASX: MRF). MRL is aiming ...

www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/.../pdf/430r0lswlhh...
    Aug 24, 2015 - The research report can be viewed on the Company's website at www.mrltd.com.au. About MRL Corporation Ltd (ASX: MRF). MRL is aiming to ...

01-10-2015: Annual Report to shareholders (MRL ...

article.wn.com/.../01102015_Annual_Report_to_shareholders_MRL_Co...
    2 days ago - (Source: MRL Corporation Ltd) 1343719e2eeb0900e0e66d.pdf 2015 ANNUAL REPORT MRL CORPORATION LIMITED ABN 50 007 870 760 ...

Some Flakers have a tied down Structure and Vertical Integration and most are either in between or worse relying on the whims of China and others...

Certainly most expects positive outcomes and most expect the Research to allow for a Graphene Facility with the target of reaching Graphene Production as soon as possible. With these numbers who would delay such a investment?

This is the first CR I am actually happy with in terms of Size. I have believed the market was aware enough of SL Vein to have supported more aggression years ago...

Personally I cannot wait for our cap to be over 100 Million but that is me!

Just how significant do you think it is for Graphite the ...

EMERGENCE OF SL VEIN GRAPHITE AND ITS CONVERSION INTO GRAPHENE -

What do you think?

Kind Regards

DYOR !!!
    Last edited by nasabear: 14/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.