MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Imagine Intelligent Materials and MRL Corporation announce...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Imagine Intelligent Materials and MRL Corporation announce graphene deal

http://www.australianmining.com.au/news/imagine-intelligent-materials-and-mrl-corporation

4 September, 2015

Imagine Intelligent Materials has executed a sales and certification deal with ASX-listed MRL Corporation for graphite and graphene products.

Imagine IM, formerly Nanocarbon, will provide characterisation analysis and certification for graphite miner MRL, and will receive a commission on graphite and graphene sold.

In a statement, Imagine said there was an objective of “identifying the optimum applications and customers for their graphene and securing supply agreements with Imagine IM’s customers and licensees.”

Graphene is a single layer of hexagonally-arranged carbon atoms, which possesses unique physical properties offering potential for applications in a number of different sectors.

Imagine IM’s technology includes a set of patents covering a method of making surfactant-free graphene.

These are used under license from the University of Wollongong under a deal announced in July last year.

Imagine has since developed several in-house patents related to graphene.

It also has R&D agreements underway with graphene research groups at the universities at Wollongong, Monash and Deakin, and at the CSIRO.

MRL is preparing for its first output from its Sri Lankan projects.

http://www.australianmining.com.au/news/imagine-intelligent-materials-and-mrl-corporation

............................................................................................................................................................

MRL Corporation is sitting on a massive Competitive Advantage in my opinion .... Once it goes into Production and continues its aggressive move into the Graphene Facility I cannot see Talga catching it for Speed or Purity or Margins....

.............................................................................................................................................................

Graphene miner to enter solar power market

http://www.australianmining.com.au/news/graphene-miner-to-enter-solar-power-market

2 October, 2015

ASX-listed graphite miner Talga Resources is in talks with manufacturers and working to enter the solar energy market with batteries using graphene.

The ABC reports that the company, with has 100 per cent ownership of five graphite assets in Sweden, is working to produce new materials for longer-lasting, more efficient batteries.

"Our rocks are so high grade and so pure that it actually conducts electricity all by itself," managing director Mark Thompson told the ABC.

"For better batteries - ones that charge faster and last longer and are much cheaper to use in things like solar or green energy processing - you need a better performing battery, that is more conductive, lighter and cheaper, graphene achieves that."

............................................................................................................................................

As fast as Talga moves I believe the Partners MRL Corporation can attract will dwarf them. Major Car Companies included in my opinion. I fully expect Partnership news could be the Catalyst to Crack .14 instead of Production but I doubt much will stop more big fish Moving on this.

Production Drastically reduces Risk and the now that MRL Corporation has released its incredible results soon pundits will be giving Data Points better then this I have taken from Gero's Catch: http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/gra...-fact-versus-marketing.2615678/#post-16178317

• Most references to graphene by graphite miners is marketing hype.
    • It is possible to make high quality very few layer graphene from raw graphite ore.
    • Talga Resources will be one of Europe's largest graphene producers in 2016 from only its pilot plant and has a market capitalisation of $40 million.
    • Margins on graphene sales for companies like Talga will be incredible as costs for production are low and covered by credits from other graphite products.

Brilliant Job Gero !!!

Graphite Miners And Graphene Production. Fact Versus Marketing.

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/1...isDirectRoadblock=true&uprof=#comments_header

MRL Corporation

MRL Corporation (MRF:ASX) is one of a number of companies trying to reopen vein graphite mines in Sri Lanka now that the civil war has ended. Vein graphite deposits are typically quite narrow, 30cm-1m for commercial deposits so it is not feasible for companies to report JORC compliant resources. MRL like Talga has been able to produce high quality few layer graphene directly from its graphite in a one step process and has achieved graphene yields of >90%.

MRL is in the process of raising $3 million in 2 tranches to fund further metallurgical studies and the reopening of old mine shafts. It expects to be able to restart production of graphite by the end of this year. Quite rightly, generating positive cash flow appears to be the immediate focus of management but research is continuing towards commercial production of graphene.

It will take longer for MRL to get to market than Talga but they could be significant competitors or at least have a profitable niche with its crystalline graphene.

........................................................................................................................................

MRL corporation has the Advantage of being better Leverage and Risk Reduction .... The Mathematics are compelling. I also liked to see my second pick for the year mentioned in the Article !!!

No for some amazing Data worth mentioning in my opinion!

.........................................................................................................................................

11-08-2015: Tests Show Very High Grade Graphene Yields (MRL Corporation Ltd)

http://article.wn.com/view/2015/08/11/11082015_Tests_Show_Very_High_Grade_Graphene_Yields_MRL_Corp/

Posted, 2015-08-11
    Public Technologies

"The result is extremely exciting considering the speed of graphene conversion and yield of >90% when compared to conversion rates of 2% to 12% reported by other listed graphite companies."

.......................................................................................................................................

Yep - Still Amazing!

Kind Regards

DYOR !!!!
    Last edited by nasabear: 15/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.