MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

News; News; News is coming, page-2

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    The most important issue and news in Graphite is the .....

EMERGENCE OF SL VEIN GRAPHITE AND ITS CONVERSION INTO GRAPHENE -

It is easy to be caught up in all the other important Drivers like Batteries but there is nothing that comes close to the ....

Why is it most Flakers miss the point of what is about to happen to them with the ......

I am actually down playing how big I think this will be and expect Cash flows of Epic proportions to Counter-cyclical nations like Sri Lanka and Veiners that are Producing ....

If the costs of Producing Veiner Mines was equal that of Flakers then this shift would occur and Production would be allot further down the pipeline but they are as cheap as chips and not Green-fields and the big finds are yet to be made...

I deduce Due Diligence is being conducted by Soph's as we speak invested in Flakers with high debt especially..

I think it is inevitable because the Science and Nature of SL Vein will out-compete in every way shape and form from CAPEX and OPEX to GRAPHENE - Is there any debate about this?

The biggest shift is about to occur in Graphite in its history and most of us are not excited and concerned about it in my opinion...

Of course this shift coincides with the collapse and disruption to many commodities as MR Grigor astutely spoke about ...

..................................................................................................................................................

So how many Flakers actually realize do you think the ....

How many Flakers have actually seen these Results???

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150811/pdf/430ffgf60zs1zy.pdf

How many Flakers understand these Results?

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150811/pdf/430ffgf60zs1zy.pdf

I bring this up because in my opinion this is important for us all...

In my opinion MRL Corporation is the Premier Veiner in the world now and I also think as the Flakers do their own due diligence and study of the science and conditions they will realize it as well considering MRL Corporation is now also a GRAPHENER ...

What do you think?

Kind Regards

DYOR !!!

To Err Is Human!!!

Mistakes are Easy!!!

I Could be 100% Wrong!!!
    Last edited by nasabear: 13/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.