MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Hi @insaf ; Well done picking up some more; I got in below the...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi @insaf ;

Well done picking up some more; I got in below the offer and took up the offer and it is looking good !

In fact you know that I think once it cracks .14 it is on !!!

Finally, looking at the chart, it can be seen that yesterday the shares jumped from the previous close of 5.7¢ to as high as 9.1¢ before settling at 7.2¢, a rise of 1.5¢. That was in reaction to the announcement on graphene yields. The shares have now established support on the uptrend line I have drawn, while resistance is apparent in the 12-14¢ range.

Dare I state that a breakout above that level would suggest a target of about $1 per share?

http://www.newingonstocks.com/review-of-mrf/

..............................................................................................................................................................

The next run of News flow will probably require another Trading Halt methinks...

Who knows when but it is nice to put the feet up and enjoy a Hot Chocolate!

Letting the market work out it has the Value wrong is extremely satisfying when you get it right; especially over a few years! Of course when you get it wrong you cry allot but still it is wonderful being a Value investor I think.

To be honest I am not sure about the TA other then to say when this runs it will be further and faster then ever expected just like the Flakers.

Flakers who take the time to really think about this and call up some geologists will be floored in my opinion...

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150811/pdf/430ffgf60zs1zy.pdf

Skies the limit really but what should concern allot of people and commodities is what it will do to them....

Fun to watch isn't it?

I am thinking of righting a book about the History of SL Vein and its amazing new role in the world after once being the world leader - It is like Sri Lanka in a way was blessed because instead of getting the returns for Pencils they will get returns for Graphene !!!

What do you think?

Kind Regards

DYOR !!!

To Err Is Human!!!

Mistakes are Easy!!!

I Could be 100% Wrong!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.