MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

As to the issue of Length if that is an issue @unawares ... I...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    As to the issue of Length if that is an issue @unawares ...

I recommend one line a day to keep boredom away! LOL !!!

Seriously I do like knowledge and trying to keep together the information is not just for myself - But really because it is Fun to see that knowledge grow !!!

I think that like all stories we are starting to get to the really good part and my longer posts could be seen as my highlights. Of course I could be completely wrong but in my opinion this one is for the text books...

Lots of more fun to be had methinks and I want everyone else to enjoy it as well; of course to err is human!

I think one factor is the Data but another is how we perceive Data.

Placing Data in a Report does not change the fact that our opinion runs through everything; for instance:

http://www.mrltd.com.au/attachments/article/127/20150821-MRLReasearch-FEC.pdf

Clearly MR Grigor's opinion informs here on how he see the Data.

I am biased towards FA and that clouds my perception. I am aware of that but would rather just be a master of 1 trade then s Jack of all Trades. One of the reason I keep giving quotes and links is because the Facts I assert to be true are derivative of Data and my opinion without some reference can hardly be said to be valid or sound.

Good Luck to you Unawares; I also enjoy your posts!

Kind Regards

DYOR !!!
    Last edited by nasabear: 13/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.