A2M 1.77% $6.67 the a2 milk company limited

News News, page-65

1. 39 Posts.
    Sounds like a fair bit of anxiety from some that hold A2m, I'm suspecting these people also hold BAL. I read on HC that BAL and A2m account for 90% of one person's portfolio...which is dangerous in so many ways, makes me think they are short termers, recently bought in and wanting out in March/April etc.
    For those whom hold these shares in these companies such as myself and know a fair bit about the BF industry your onto a good thing, despite when you bought in. Diversification is the key with conservative long term outlooks on your nest egg.
    Buy into these companies because you believe in them, believe in their future marketing, are relatively debt free, have a UNIQUE product aimed at a specific target market.
    For those here speaking about taking formula off Australians shelves and sending it to China, putting any price on a tin because the Chinese buy expensive Australian products, ramping up production to the point where one downturn, one safety incident, one negative DFAT decision, down trending currency, one competitor could blow the SP apart.....TEMPORARILY.
    There were so many global issues last year, Ebola, Terror, natural disasters, commodity prices, Greek economy and millions of displaced refugees all added negative sentiment. BAL and A2M thrived, not directly affected by these events. The announcement of the China Free trade agreement, coupled with the Chinese Child Policy and no direct negatives was a year to behold for A2M and BAL. If your expecting the same statistics year on year than your extremely positive, if your expecting moderate/modest/sometimes aggressive growth than I believe your investing in the right company.
    There is fear mongering from people who believe that future growth and upcoming announcements are inbuilt into todays SP.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions of course but know one knows for certain, perhaps that is the case but SP is dictated by S/D, buyers and sellers, consumer confidence, not charts. As for A2M future growth, I am sure A2M are fully aware their are millions of A2 producing cows, factory production is an issue and I'm guessing they have the vision to balance supply and demand across all economies without ensuring a glut in the market, while increasing growth, creating new products and establishing new processing facilities.
    They are a growing company, shareholders are growing with them. They have done very well, there issues and problems are the envy of companies around the world where supply is outstripping demand across all commodities and global growth is being doubted and questioned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.67
Change
-0.120(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $4.821B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $6.80 $6.67 $17.48M 2.608M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9928 $6.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.72 9929 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.