NHC 2.17% $4.96 new hope corporation limited

News: NHC New Hope Corp Unit Served With Application By Oakey Coal Action Alliance, page-22

1. 826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    How bad would the share price go if they are not successful in the court case. What time limit do you expect the case to go

I think we're already seeing the impact of no Acland Stage 3 in the price. I think the current price is factoring in the non-extension of the Acland mine. But I don't believe that it's a legal issue any more. There is currently a drought with accompanying bushfires all along the east coast of Australia while farmers participate in truck convoys to ask Parliament to consider their water issues. Coal mining, along with most other mining, has an impact on ground water levels in its vicinity. I cannot see a Government, any Government, approving a new coal mine while the country faces these crises. So I'm holding my shares on the basis of the production out of Bengalla.
    If I'm right, there doesn't seem much need for the Alliance to push their problems up before the High Court - so maybe I'm wrong. It would be nice for us all if I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.96
Change
-0.110(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.226B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.07 $5.08 $4.95 $4.431M 884.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 12331 $4.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.96 4023 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.