NHC 1.07% $4.73 new hope corporation limited

Stockradar issued a note to subscribers this weekend re NHC (see...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Stockradar issued a note to subscribers this weekend re NHC (see extract below). They will exit NHC tomorrow morning at market.

"Well it doesn’t get too much worse than this after NHC had just swung to new highs. This is the reality of trading and investing so rather that get despondent and see this as a trading failure, we need to keep cool and deal with it appropriately because the reality is, these events will happen. My main aim is always to getting things more right than wrong, and for the most part I achieve that. The event that caused this for NHC regarding the Chinese shipment squeeze on Australia has caused a sharp slowdown in revenues from exports and this caused perhaps an overly adverse knee-jerk reaction from the share price, but when China sneezes the world catches a cold – but deeper in the news is the fact that shipments are being more than successfully diverted to other markets. Whether this will save revenues and the price is an unknown right now, and risk has now jumped sharply as emotions take control. So, we have a new high and a stop in place, so rather than worry we let the situation play out and keep emotions cool. The stock has had a remarkably gold-plated run higher and the fact that NHC has struck new highs is a mark of its strength. Along the way speed bumps are hit. If we detach from the news, we still see a solid rally underpinned by a quality technical picture. Next week is a new week and market overreactions are common, so the focus can easily switch and here with are with just that situation. Right or wrong the price is the final arbiter and must be respected. We are entering the unknown and risk shoots higher, so better to take the medicine and move on and do what I do best which is to unearth breakouts and trends."
    Last edited by Stage-2-Uptrend: 24/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.73
Change
0.050(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $3.998B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.71 $4.74 $4.69 $10.05M 2.131M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17370 $4.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.74 72980 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.74
  Change
0.050 ( 0.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.71 $4.74 $4.69 798507
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.