NST 0.42% $14.29 northern star resources ltd

re: News: Northern Star Resources aiming to b... Haha Canonman $...

1. mpa
    142 Posts.
    re: News: Northern Star Resources aiming to b... Haha Canonman $ would be nice :)
    A takeover is remote at best as i see it, simply due to the fact that the top 20 own 54% of the company. So it'd want to be an exceptional offer to get them over the line?? I'm tempted to sell my Grandmother to load up at these current prices but that's just my opinion. However, where the bottom is...know one knows.
    What I do know is I won't be selling one single share & I've been in this stock since 2010!! If you are in any doubt, have a listen to the recent address by Bill on boardroom radio.
    As someone once said, the share market is a conveyor belt that distributes wealth from the impatient to the patient. I'm not suggesting a buy, hold and pray strategy by any means. Rather do your research so you have the confidence and conviction in your decisions to avoid the fear and greed mentality that drives the markets. This is not advice, just my thoughts, I've been trading for 15yrs and I still consider myself an amateur!! The key is DYOR and lots of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.29
Change
-0.060(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $16.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.10 $14.70 $14.01 $85.83M 5.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23973 $14.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.31 12891 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.