PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

news not too far for this monster

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    This one has been very quite of late.

I feel we are close to some good news after going through recent announcements.

If you consider that Proto should be able to produce nickel metal in concentrate for 8000 US a tonne and sell it for 30,000 US a tonne on 4000 tonnes of production in the first year starting mid 09, even if you discount that back the story is very exciting for the current market cap and lack of need for any significant fund raising in the short to mid term.

However, if you then consider that at the end of the second year of production PRW will be doubling that production and then redoubling at the end of the third year, then the profits for Proto who would take half of the margin above 8000 US a tonne really do become very substantial and justify a much larger market cap.

If you then consider that PRW are considering other nickel cobalt projects to do the same thing almost concurrently with Barnes Hill, then we do justify the label of monster nickel producer.

I feel this is the best strategy for Proto and all of us the investors who deserve the largest degree of growth possible.

Also the Menzies acquisition on top of Barnes Hill acquisition and financing show the company's ability to achieve and build swiftly and effectively.

Seeing what people like Andrew Forrest have done at Fortescue is a real inspiration and example, which I think all of corporate Australia should take seriously and of course Fortescue's iron ore production will mean more nickel is needed in the future.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.