NST 1.12% $13.23 northern star resources ltd

News: NST Miners drag Australian shares lower ahead of Powell comments, page-18

1. 11,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4586
    I expected gold to perform a lot better than the 0.4% up it is now. Would have thought it would have really cracked through $1900usd on this news of no increase in inflation. However considering how much oil and gas prices dropped in December and the flow on effect of that through the economy, the tiny drop in CPI is actually not good at all. It should have dropped a lot more than it did. I think there will be a correction for January and that’s when reality will start to hit. Jobs market is only hot because people in the US are getting laid off everywhere. I have a friend working in the tech industry in the USA and he said there are huge amounts of people going for a single job. Once the dust settles we will see gold shine imo. It will benefit big time as this worsening situation and rising unemployment takes place through the course of 2023. Now that Russia have also broken through some defensive lines in Ukraine, expect more money printed for Ukraine which will drive up inflation too. Plus a range of other issues like the spending on the border crisis, obsession with renewables and killing other industry etc. Don’t forget our good old friends at the WEF, with many world leaders, are meeting next week. It will be interesting what other plans they have install to screw us…
    Overall gold chugging along beautifully and plenty more upside to come in 2023 imo. Glad to have loaded up NST around $8 levels
    Last edited by coto: 13/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.23
Change
-0.150(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.42 $13.53 $13.13 $48.76M 3.667M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22898 $13.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.24 34465 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.