NTU 3.03% 3.2¢ northern minerals limited

Kek, corpo's acting fraudulant? Oh no, is it your first time?...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Kek, corpo's acting fraudulant? Oh no, is it your first time? You must be a fundamentals guy.

Flash news, recent prices are caused by macro movement. Young unemployed people withdrawing their super and punting it on the market. Which explains why big boys like APT and KGN shooting to da moon.

And of course, babies like NTU falling like they have. The newbies wouldve try to "day trade" NTU and set their stop loss at 5% (just like their YouTube Penny trading guru told them to), which is why we've had a cascading stop loss - nose dive.

A Weekly scan shows that this weeks volume has DOUBLED to the previous week before that.

That tells me a few things, the retailers with paper hands are no longer on the NTU bus. And the big fish are happy (that you sold to them at a discount).

Zoro I'm not sure how new you are to this but maybe try something in the 5.1c or above region. The swings tend you not kill you as much inside during dips. This'll help teach you to hone emotional fortitude.

Protip: if you ever feel comfortable trading/holding stock, then there's something wrong. Always feel uncomfortable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $189.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $223.2K 6.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2874057 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 497155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.