NXL 2.16% $3.31 nuix limited

Hi Ganesha - I really believe this ship will turn mate. As you...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

Hi Ganesha - I really believe this ship will turn mate. As you know - share prices are subject to perception and market sentiment, just as much as financial performance. The former is definitely worse than the latter, and sentiment is controlling share price at the moment. But I really believe this Nuix saga (and investing) is a bit like a live AFL game. If anyone has ever been to a game they would know that 70% of the game is occurring off the ball. This is the same with the Nuix saga.

This media-a-thon is really the same thing everyday on repeat. Nothing really new - just an unfolding story with the same characters.

I am interested in the story ‘off the ball’. This is where the investment thesis and potential is. I want to avoid being led around by the nose by the media who will milk this story and maximise article production here. Is there a KPI for editors in newspaper world - “articles per incident/story”. Mr Editor will get his bonus then this year - care of Nuix.

The Nuix story relates more to what’s off the ball. I’d like to talk about that. Good and bad. Sabine mentioned Sept/FTI - interesting. Escrow risk - interesting. The product offering (engine etc) - interesting. Caretaker CFO from Star - acceptable. New CFO and CEO to be announced - critical. Contract signings to be announced (excluding Macquarie) - interesting. Credibility in financial estimates based on the new consumption modelling etc. etc.etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.31
Change
0.070(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $1.071B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.22 $3.33 $3.21 $4.177M 1.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30120 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.33 4157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.