NXS 2.38% 20.5¢ next science limited

News: NXS Next Science Sees FY24 To Deliver Significant Topline Growth Across 3 Key Areas Of..., page-4

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Bloody hell mates! I did smell a bad first quarter and smell more bad things coming. . . Was worse than I ever imagined. Did not mean to confuse Monty with my new username. Thought hotcopper locked my account due to my professed love for ole Judith so created anew. Was not locked out after all so you'll see postings on both accounts. My wild theory on the first quarter was no news was posted on the new xbio collagen product Judith said was imminent. Ole IV confirmed the project was dead. How many bloody xbio products have we heard about over the years only to find out they were flushed. Can only imagine the millions of shareholder dollars wasted on this bloody overstaffed clueless product development group. CTO and founder has been too busy on his crusades across the country imbibing fine spirits to know what was going on in his laboratories. Never been a problem with the salesforce mates. Classic case of the founder bringing in his friends who do not know how to run a company. Judith was inept and hid a lot of skeletons for IV and the new CFO to find. It was my good friend Gillian who told me about those pesky medtronic misfits who run product development, operations, and the regulatory departments. IV could take a lesson from ole Elon Musk and fire the whole bloody lot. Certainly would help ebita be positive in no time and not a single one would be missed. Bunch of underqualified, overpaid, money sucking friends of the founder. Gillian told me the new chair Stockburger lives in Jacksonville and is way too chummy with those misfits. Especially the COO, a very large red faced fellow who never held a senior management position in his career before Myntti hired him. What a bloody disaster. Bring in more Depuy alums and you will see this stock skyrocket mates! I say give ole IV some more cash but only if he gets rid of those moronic medtronic misfits. Ole Judith may have overstaffed the salesforce but only because those misfits promised her killer products and failed to deliver. New CFO has expertise in licensing new products so may be he can whip up something the salesforce can actually sell. Stock performance is pathetic. Long live King Hairy IV! Or last one to leave the building turn the lights off. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $59.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $3.286K 16.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12061 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10772 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.