NXT 2.96% $15.41 nextdc limited

good posts all round above. i agree the cap raise is unlikely...

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    good posts all round above.

i agree the cap raise is unlikely but not impossible. 360 capital are making the apdc takeover painful.

i agree there was a few metrics that slowed a little ie mw usage, m1 new usage; but keep in mind the biggest aspect of strength in these results was the demonstration of how scalability increases profits as mentioned by hkrsetrader, such that their margins are expanding as revenue increases, which it will for a long time to come yet. the high conversion rate is the greatest operating leverage factor supporting an investment in nxt and explains why it commands a high p/e.

the other big factor in results for me is the clear pathway for double digit 15-20% compound revenue growth with its conversion to doubme digit ebidta and profit growth over the next 5 years even after accounting for ongoingcapex for new facilities. such a clear growth trajectory with little risk is a great gift to a retail investor.

i remain co fident that c1 and p1 will inevitably pick up over the next 1-2 years and stsrt to contribute meaningfully to group ebitda.

i also agree that the teaser regarding large new customers that will significantly expand utilisation is an exciting comment with further news to cone over next few months.

im not sure how to factor the apdc acquisition into valuations. the savings in rent will be modest, the addition to nta will be large, the cash outlay required is starting to look expensive but the sceurity of owning their land is an intangible strength and de risking step. not sure how the latest 360 move will play out but im sure nxt board will be wise in their strategy and they knkw better than i what is in the best i terests of the company long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.41
Change
-0.470(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $7.931B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.80 $15.82 $15.39 $37.05M 2.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 17840 $15.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.48 1075 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.46
  Change
-0.470 ( 2.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
$15.78 $15.82 $15.40 367189
Last updated 15.59pm 16/04/2024 ?
NXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.