EMP 11.1% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

Look - I fully understand the feeling of burnt shareholders -...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Look - I fully understand the feeling of burnt shareholders - you aren't alone. What I find quite extraordinary is that it appears no one on this blog has read anything about what's actually going on in their direct exploration area as well as the general East Coast gas issues. It is also abundantly clear that there is cynical commentary (maybe deserved) about the previous management - that's history. They have by and large gone.
    In addition, Mr Dumbrell has been very transparent about the direction of the company and the considerable problems that he has had to overcome due to the appalling decisions taken by one or more of the previous incumbents.
    He has literally saved the company from bankruptcy and resulting delisting. The conventional gas asset has had its data reprocessed and it would appear that the potential gas resource is considerably larger now that 3D seismic interpretation has been completed. The resource will, of course, need to be drilled - whether by OBL or someone else (perhaps farming in) remains to be seen.

Many corporate deal opportunities lie ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $500 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2203771 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 147144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.