OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

News: OGC OceanaGold Posts Q2 Revenue Of $95.8 Million, page-10

1. 11,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    I am also out today - based on the poor quarterly production figures, hedging, debt, continual capex spend - I just glanced at the press release last night and decided to exit without looking any deeper and now I find out about the COVID issues.

I just wanted my cash in hand to use on goldies if/when there is a good pullback. OGC gets smacked down for various reasons but always bounces back. Given where it fell to in March it could easily fall back to $2.50 level. OGC will need to prove to the market it can get to the higher forecast levels - will be great if they can meet second half 2020 forecasts.

I like aspects of the Waihe project, but if you look at the figures in FS its clear that in the next few years it will be cashflow negative (depending on POG assumptions), with the main payback starting in 4-5 years time, when I will be approaching my mid 70s and could be pushing up daisies, so its hard for me to get excited about it. Macraes delivers useful cashflow while the gold price remains high, hopefully they can keep extending its mine life.

OGC will stay on my list of goldie candidates.

GLA.

loki (watch out for unexplained share price movements - could the insiders be on the move?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.