OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

News: OGC Team advised Philippine mine suspensions, not closures - sources, page-2

1. 11,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3097
    More proof that Lopez is a economic menace who uses green delusions to promote her own believes. She has decided to 'interpret' the law. I reckon this has killed her off regardless of what Duterte has said. He does not think she will be confirmed and i reckon he will let her hang herself. They wont confirm her in the job and she will be dropped imo. This decision could effect up to 1.2m jobs and she talks about jobs. Lopez has told people that she can create that many jobs in 18 months with 'green' projects. Talk about deluded! Where is her commercial background and track record in creating jobs? She says that it will help the GDP and employment by killing off these jobs indicates she is boarder line nuts.
    Lopez represents the greater political problems we all face. Politicians are idiotic and lack the skills required to make big decisions. We allow endless morons to dictate policy when they have zero concepts around the consequences. We saw Labor do it with carbon and mining taxes. They basically wanted to Nationalize the industry and lost govt. Exactly what they deserved. Duterte might lose patience with Lopez if it starts to effect his govt overall and closing endless mines is hardly a good look if you are trying to attract foreign capital. She is a very big job killer and the locals need someone to point this out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.