SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

News: Oilex sees “significantly improved performance” in Cambay 77-H well, page-66

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Charl, opening up the choke is all I have to hang my hat on now, that is all that can be done at this stage to
    increase the flow rate I would have imagined. Anyway, agree with you on all points. If it remains flowing back at
    229 bowpd then it should take 30 days to clean up, if my calculations are correct as to the ACTUAL bow
    still to be recovered.

The big question of course remains the flow test. I would be happy with a sub marginal result if it is
    revealed that in fact 77H's propane/water frac mixture proved totally inadequate in maximising
    optimal results and has led to the problems experienced, particularly the resulting blockages of
    the well-bore.

200 bopd & 1mmscfgd would be a good result in lieu of the above and would give great hope that
    the field can be developed if they can get it "right" on the next well.

Let's just hope that we can get at least a favourable production test within 30 days so we can move on to
    to the inevitable CR, the next well and hopefully a life-line for the tails.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.