OKU 0.00% 15.0¢ oklo resources limited

News: OKU Oklo Resources Says Co Exercised Option To Acquire 65% Interest In Sari Project, page-3

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I wish they would just concentrate on exploring what they have. With all these projects I'm not sure which they see as having the most potential. There are projects in the South they haven't even touched as far as i am aware.

More projects, extra funds required, higher cash burn, back to the market sooner, increased dilution, continue pressure on share price…….

The news flow from results for OKU is hopeless. For all the drilling they are doing we should be hearing from them every two weeks as batches of assays come through. They may have great potential ground, they have no idea of communicating to existing and prospective shareholders!

It's been a continued sell down from 50c and they haven't tweaked their strategy at all. No hitting the street, improved communications, focussing on the most highly prospective ground, etc, etc.

Even at these prices directors are showing their lack of confidence by NOT topping up. Why would others invest further funds if management don't have much skin in the game?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OKU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.