OKU 0.00% 15.0¢ oklo resources limited

Well seemed to have found some frustrated shareholders. Don't...

1. 4,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    Well seemed to have found some frustrated shareholders. Don't mean to be disrespectful, we all go through these periods, part of the course with speculative stocks. There are lots of hurdles to cross before production, I don't see how this could have been predicted a few years ago, and any investor believing shouldn't be a shareholder... Need to build profitable at scale resource by prospecting. The share is disappointing, can't argue.

The land holding is good, small scale compared to alot of WA mining companies. Need continious holdings on greenstone features that have been identified. I wouldn't mind more holdings following this formula. Seko is the best but appears quite well defined is size from what I have seen, depth extensions possible. Early course gold finds were highly encouraging, but need to put together at least 500kOz to even begin to think feasible. The reality is most shareholders are hoping for another Fekola story, multi million oz. I don't it's slow bad, the slow uncover, keeps the prices of surrounding ground purchasable, build relationships.

Systematic approach to exploration, whittling away the ground and concentrating on Halo signatures, working out potential golden channels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OKU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.