TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Woody I have seen it and we researched Hazer a while back , good...

1. 429 Posts.
    Woody I have seen it and we researched Hazer a while back , good smart people with an surprisingly easy way of manufacturing Hydrogen , alot of people are placing incorrectly graphite and graphene in the same group (graphene is only an atom thick) to manufacture it like LWP possibly could will be ground breaking , Hazer are using technology from the University of Western Australia to develop Hydrogen and graphite cleanly using Natural gas and Iron Ore.
    Hazer like other Hydrogen companies are also relying on Hydrogen to be used in transport as a clean fuel. Can you now see the ground being laid for some investors of Hydrogen companies to consider LWP as a rival disruptor company if the battery technology takes hold. Remember when a poster named Marty was constantly downramping LWP in an epic fashion to such an extent he is known outside HC for his actions, a quick check found him a disclosed stakeholder in Hazer this was the case with several others as well in rival companies. What one has to not loose sight of is if this technology with the battery works its going to render many companies redundant and I certainly wouldn't want a large holding in Hazer .
    Got to put my 2c worth in about dilution it takes second place ,always its the market cap that matters and LWP is low , to 10 fold would result in a huge SP surge
    Speculative company still but with some potentially ground breaking tech

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.