TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Yes, as TG said - they have told shareholders when "they expect...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yes, as TG said - they have told shareholders when "they expect this thing to be finished". See below from the last release. The photo's are a pretty sure no BS way of telling shareholders that they're into commissioning which is exactly where they said they'd be. The absence of cranes and scaffolding speaks.

From the last report:

• The electrowinning (EW) expansion was well advanced at quarter end, and the new facility was successfully completed and handed over to the Kipoi operations team on 23 October 2016;
    • The tank leach (TL) facility is expected to be completed to commence commissioning during December 2016; • The slimes reclaim area is scheduled for completion during December with earthworks and civil works 75% and 96% complete respectively;
    • The start of construction of the Tailings Storage Facility (TSF3) was delayed by pending regulatory approvals and is expected to be completed by Q2 2017 taking into account potential impacts of the wet season. However, the coffer dam (a smaller dam contained within TSF3), is nearing completion and will be available to allow commencement of production from the TL until TSF3 is completed.

I'm not sure I understand the impact the delayed storage tank. Usual Tiger talk in riddles, but it appears no impact to the tank leach as they'll be using the new coffer dam until then. I believe. So starting next quarter (i.e., not the results we'll see next month) we should be seeing 32kT at $1/lb margin or so = $17M+ net profit for the quarter, which should build the MC by ~25% all things being equal. Which makes todays drop = lolz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.