AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Thanks Oz. JL has a bit of an issues with ORE which i suspect...

1. 3,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Thanks Oz. JL has a bit of an issues with ORE which i suspect there is an underlying issues there. The end result i feel is that ORE won't talk to him so he bags them.
    Anyway Thank to @Audax and his lovely research we believe we have a good indication of the ORE Sales.

Not sure if you have seen it but here it is again anyway.

Hopefully that works other wise see thread where Audax updates us.
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/1st-export-17-000-usd-t.2784389/

Now the quality is an issue - Maybe. Maybe not. But one things is assured that ORE are getting more than 10k/t. They are also getting less. Production must be ramping up as the qty of product being sold is heading north in the last couple of months steeply.

Is quality an issue? If we are selling at over 10k per tonne and bring the cost price down we can still make some pretty good money.

What are the other major Brine producers achieving for their contract price/t?
    I noticed you mentioned the 20k spot price. It was posted on an ORE thread somewhere recently that we were level pegging for $/t with the biggest Li brine producer. So i think the contract price is significantly lower than the spot. Did JL say that. Don't think so. Again trying to show ORE in a bad light.
    Sorry don't have time to go back and search that.

Anyway good luck and hope to see what your research shows up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.