AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

News: ORE INSIGHT-Electric car revolution brightens outlook for a medley of metals, page-33

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Again I totally agree with you DoctorF.

ORE has a lot of problem but the first one is the lack of transparency. Probably you are new here in the forum but if you have some time for reading my old posts you can discover that we were expressing here the same. Surely you are putting more emphasis in the things due to your better manage the language (sorry I am from Argentina with some English limitations).

I am only choosing one of my old post:
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ore...2876079/page-40?post_id=18931260#.V_eQ4GdkDDc

and extracting a paragraph:
    ……the nameplate capacity is so far. It’s so far if we think in the 17500 ton year of Battery Grade. It’s impossible to achieve in years this with the Battery Grade quality. The normal production of this quality is around a maximum of 20 ton day. No more.
    A production of 50 ton day is possible only with Industrial grade. The three sources consulted said that the 17500 ton year is a reality only as Industrial grade. So surely ORE will inform soon about this achievement without talking about level of quality.
    Remember only volume and nothing about quality……

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.