AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

News: ORE Orocobre annual revenue jumps 10% on soaring lithium prices, page-19

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

I have a different theory for today's 'temporary' fall in the ORE SP, Mori. wink.png

Merger of Orocobre and Galaxy Implemented
    In accordance with the Scheme, all Galaxy shares have now been transferred to Orocobre and eligibleGalaxy shareholders have been issued the Scheme consideration of 0.569 Orocobre shares for eachGalaxy share held on the Scheme record date. The 292,598,572 newly issued Orocobre shares areexpected to commence trading on ASX on a normal settlement basis from Thursday, 26 August 2021.Orocobre has also issued the Orocobre shares otherwise payable to "Ineligible Shareholders" (asdefined in the Scheme Booklet) to a nominee who has been appointed to sell those shares so that thenet proceeds of sale can be distributed to applicable Galaxy shareholders in accordance with theprocess set out in the Scheme Booklet.

Personally, I think it may have just, been due to the actions of the .."nominee who has been appointed to sell those shares" simply doing ..'as instructed', and 'clearing the decks' ..today, so that we, ie, Merge-Co, aka, AKE, can head off with a completely ..clean, shareholder's slate, right from the opening bell, tomorrow..! wink.png

ONwards and UPwards Folks...! biggrin.png
    Last edited by AOF: 25/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.