ORG 0.21% $9.64 origin energy limited

I don't support companies that undermine Australia's...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I don't support companies that undermine Australia's ability to compete globally. So I have liquidated my position in ORG. Our abundance of energy in both coal and nuclear is our most valuable asset.The early closure of such an important energy producing asset is tantamount to economic sabotage. Origin, like most of the large corporations have all been infected with the green/Woke ideology. England and Germany went the same way and closed down their coal fired power stations to appease the indoctrinated climate warming mob. Then winter hit and they had to fire up their dirty old coal power stations again. The cost of power in these countries and the rest of the (Western) world is rapidly increasing, go figure. Funny how China/Russia and the rest of the Communist shit holes are still using coal and nuclear to power their industries/countries - hey. So Origin is going to build a big f_____g battery that has a capacity of what - 2 hours, it would be funny if it wasn't so serious. One day Origin may make something out of hydrogen ect, however the country and the share holders don't have the luxury of time on their side to wait for this to become a viable proposition. So to use an increasingly true saying - GO WOKE, GO BROKE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.64
Change
0.020(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $16.60B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.62 $9.66 $9.58 $19.13M 1.987M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12887 $9.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.65 15283 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$9.64
  Change
0.020 ( 0.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
$9.60 $9.66 $9.59 630721
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ORG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.