ORR 0.00% 56.5¢ orecorp limited

Wouldn't mind running a few things past the 3 blokes who don't...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Wouldn't mind running a few things past the 3 blokes who don't sit in the top 20. Top 20 obviously can't be bothered with HC considering eff all traffic here.

Buying more shares now versus December after the 15c payment? I'm thinking as the deal gets closer and the two court approvals and shareholder approval get signed off SVM will rally considering this project is going to bring in significant coin once up and running. Arbitrage also goes away as the deal gets done. I'm thinking it's better to buy now. They may be cheaper plus you get the 15c payment on any share you hold. Risk is the deal falls over.

What if the deal falls over? The project still stands and some have said its one of the best ore bodies they have seen. Market cap now is still only ~$200M and other poorer ore bodies have sold for more in Aus this year. Low risk of deal falling over or project drifting away I reckon.

@Countrywriter @@ANTON707 @grunyans thoughts? Good Breaker boys.

Analysts had between $1 and $2 on ORR and that was with financing and dilution. Financing issue will go away with the deal getting done.

Last edited by Furbag: 12/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.