OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Totally lockstepo with STO and STO is sluggish on massive...

1. 9,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Totally lockstepo with STO and STO is sluggish on massive increases in world demand for energy and yesterdays Narrabri announcement. Not that Narrabri wasn't expected but confirmation should have created a larger bounce. Well all OSH holder can hope for is a increase in STO price and be dragged up by it and hopefully when all into STO stock it goes for a run to justify the worst ever timing by OSH managment to lock themselves to another company and lock into such a long drawn out non competitive bid creating no price tension. The large STO short was interesting and can't work out if it was a china ploy to frighten the horses or a genuine collar by a company wanting to limit downside and was happy to limit upside as well. STO did well to announce it and I am sure that is what teh party wanted. No obligation to announce teh reversal or gradual closure. There is no guarantee they will hold that position to term so it is still a unknpown and still no idea where some shares went. I suspect they are sitting on trading desks after being placed at a discount , part hedged and gradually working their way out system now..
    Last edited by Teddyward: 19/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.