OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Yes it has been a circus full of clowns and very dissapointing...

1. 9,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 786
    Yes it has been a circus full of clowns and very dissapointing ringleader.

Can't say anyone could be impressed by the board transition process from Peter Botton to new CEO etc. What a bloody disaster it has turned out to be.

Amazing that underlying that teh business is still Ok even though teh circus is in town.

I don't see a smooth STO transitiona nd I don't think STO will get full value if it sells down too quickly and they will need $ IMO. Their big merger theory of being a top 20 and having easier access to capital markets is a furphy IMO so beware of a big issue to STO friendlys not that longer aftera merger further dilluting smaller OSH holders .

Going IMO to take significant time, high oil and gas prices , stability in PNG, Alaska current enviro rules remaining, to convince market it is undervalued.

OSH management capitulating on thsi " merge" at this value is IMO a disgrace but their easy way out. They are doing IMO nothing to seek another bidde ror to make business more attractive so shareholders are getting short changed by no competitive environment. The lowball bid remains and OSH locked to declining STO price or is it vice versa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.